- Full HD 1080P Recording
- GPS Tagged Video
- 3-Axis G-Sensor
- Wide Angle Glass Lens
- Eco Drive
- See All Features
If you’re someone who likes to know if there’s a safety camera around the next corner, look no further than this great little dash cam for Australian and NZ drivers. The MiVue™150 SAFETY is about much more than this. The 2.7” screen gives you precise audible and visual safety camera alerts to avoid fines, as well as a speed display as you drive. Evidence is filmed in 1080P Full HD with optimised day/night recording and event recording mode is always on so there is no need to fiddle around with buttons if an incident occurs. The dash cam will also remind you if you need to switch on your headlights at dusk or when you’re leaving a carpark, or to take a break if you’ve been driving for more than two hours. There is even an Eco Drive feature which measures the fuel efficiency of your drive by evaluating harshness of acceleration, braking and turning, and it comes with GPS tagging, 3-Axis G-Sensor and Wide-Angle Glass Lens you would expect in a dash cam of this quality. Also parking mode compatible with the addition of a Smartbox.
- Full HD 1080P RecordingCapture the incident with high quality 1080P video recording for better quality evidence.
- GPS Tagged VideoTrack your position wherever you go. The built-in high sensitivity GPS receiver automatically records your driving information including location, direction and speed.
- 3-Axis G-SensorThe 3-Axis G-Sensor, in the event of a collision shows the direction the impact came from, providing more information on how an impact happened.
- Wide Angle Glass LensA wide angle camera for capturing every detail on the road. The high quality glass lens lets more light in and delivers a sharper image.
- Optimised Day/Night RecordingWDR support (Wide Dynamic Range) provides automatic optical adjustment with enhanced video quality to capture a wide range of details in challenging lighting (dark or bright) conditions.
- Event Recording ModeWhen the MiVue™ detects sudden changes in motion or an impact, the device instantly saves a protected video of the event for future analysis.
- Eco DriveKnow your driving efficiency. Be notified via the red/yellow/green indicator on how fuel efficient your drive is. The built-in 3-Axis G-Sensor generates the notification via your acceleration, number of turns taken and braking.
- Driver Fatigue AlertsWarns you when you have been driving for too long to keep you safe on the road.
- Headlight AlertsReminds you to turn your lights on to keep you safe on the road
- Parking ModeWith built-in motion detection technology, MiVue™ can automatically start recording if motion or impact is detected by the device while parked.
* SMARTBOX accessory required to provide constant power supply to your MiVue™ device for use in Parking Mode.
- Driving Speed DisplayStay safe and know your current speed with the built-in speedometer.
- Micro SD Card Memory Expansion up to 128GB
Compatible with a minimum of Class 10/UHS-1 designed for Dash camera recording up to 128GB microSD card. If you drive more frequently or use parking mode, for reliability over longer recording periods and optimal recording performance, Navman recommends an endurance rated memory card. If in doubt please refer to the microSD Card manufacturers warranty to ensure it covers the microSD card purchased is intended to be used for dash camera and loop recording devices. For more information on recommended and compatible MicroSD Card, please visit here.
- Safety Camera AlertsAlerts you of speed and red light cameras to keep you safe on the road
MiVue™150 SAFETY unit
Vehicle Power Adapter
- Lexar High-Endurance microSDHC/microSDXC™ UHS-I cards are specifically designed for extended video monitoring using a dash cam, home security or surveillance cameras in 1080P FullHD, 1296P Super 2K, 1600P WQHD and 2160P Ultra. This...Learn MoreRRP $49.00
- The Sandisk High Endurance Video Monitoring 32GB microSD card that has been specifically designed and optimised for use in Dash Cameras and loop recording devices. It can withstand up to 5,000 hours of loop recording in your Dash Camera...Learn MoreRRP $45.00