With the MiVue™ PRO 4K, each camera records on its own channel and footage is GPS-tagged to provide exact location of any accident, and the built-in 3-Axis G-Sensor adds in the direction of impact to the vehicle.
The front camera of the MiVue™ PRO 4K is truly exceptional. True 4K UHD footage is only possible with a super large sensor to pull in the light and pixels to create clear imagery, and the MiVue™ PRO 4K has the largest 1/1.8” 8MP sensor in any dash cam today. Additionally, with a perfect 120 degree field of vision to balance the need to capture the widest area in front of the vehicle possible, with the least distortion, you can be sure you’ll capture that make, model and numberplate.
In addition to delivering the best quality footage, the MiVue™ PRO 4K DC also comes with many built-in safety features, like ADAS warnings for front collision and lane deviation. With rear end collisions as the most common type of car accident in Australia, (31% of crashes), the new rear end collision warning will alert you when the other vehicles are too close. As well as monthly safety camera updates and premium safety alerts including school zone warnings which can be updated over the air. While its own super capacitor is more reliable than a normal battery in varying temperatures, if you add in a SmartBox (RRP $79 plus installation) as a continuous power source, its front and rear motion detection will trigger recording in Smart and Low Power modes, when the engine is switched off and there is movement in front or behind your vehicle.
You can choose to download, view and watch footage faster than ever with EZYSHARE via WIFI via the MiVue™ PRO app, and the device can accommodate a Micro SD card up to 256GB.
2 Channel 4K UHD Front & 2K QHD Rear RecordingUltra HD front recording in 4K 2160P and 2.5K Quad HD 1440P rear recording at 30 FPS for nose-to-tail protection, captured on H.265 High Efficiency Video compression, you can save more footage with double the amount you can save vs the traditional compression used. The large 1/1.8” 8MP sensor captures crystal clear footage so you don’t miss any details.
Optimised Day/Night RecordingHDR support (High Dynamic Range) provides automatic optical adjustment with enhanced video quality to capture a wide range of details in challenging lighting (dark or bright) conditions.
Super MP4 RecordingThe video is written to the SD card every 2 seconds minimising any chance of corruption, improving file playback and reliability, thus every video can be safely stored on SD card. File playback is compatible on Windows, Mac, iPhone and Android devices.
Monthly Safety Camera UpdatesAudible alerts of approaching fixed speed and red light cameras.
ADAS Safety FeaturesAdvance Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) including forward collision, lane departure, stop & go and rear collision warnings and driver fatigue alerts assist you to be a safer driver on the road with audible and visual alerts so you can keep your eyes focused on the road ahead.
GPS Tagged VideoRecord your position wherever you go. The built-in high sensitivity GPS receiver automatically records your driving information including location, direction and speed.
Premium Safety AlertsWith added safety alerts including timed school zones, known accident blackspots, railway crossing, and speed zone changes on motorways, the MiVue™ will help you be safer on the road.
EZYSHARE Instantly via WIFIRecords the event and automatically sends the footage to your smart phone via WiFi. In the instance that you are not connected via WiFi to your smart phone, the event will store on the camera and upload automatically when you are next connected for back up or to share your experiences on social media via the MiVue™ Pro app.
# Connection to a WiFi enabled device with internet connection is required. Navman MiVue™ Pro installation is required. Compatible with OS Android 5.0 above and iOS 9 above.
Event Recording ModeWhen the MiVue™ detects sudden changes in motion or an impact, the device instantly saves a protected video of the event for future analysis.
- Smart and Low Power Parking Modes*When used with the Smartbox accessory, the built-in motion and shock detection technology, Smart mode can automatically start recording if your car is hit while parked. When used in low power parking mode, you can be protected for longer as the MiVue™ is in standby mode and wakes up when shock is detected.
* SMARTBOX accessory required to provide constant power supply to your MiVue™ device for use in Parking Mode.
- Super CapacitorBuilt-in super capacitor for reliable performance in hot conditions and can operate in temperatures up to 70˚C.
- Voice Activated CommandsStay focused on the road with preset commands activated by voice for a hands-free experience.
- 3-Axis G-SensorThe 3-Axis G-Sensor, in the event of a collision shows the direction the impact came from, providing more information on how an impact happened.
- H.265 High Efficiency Video CompressionH.265 (HEVC) technology enables you to store more footage for extended durations, doubling the capacity compared to traditional compression methods, all while preserving exceptional high video quality.
- Micro SD Card Memory Expansion up to 256GBCompatible with a minimum speed of U3 / V30 micro SD cards. We recommend cards from the endurance range that are designed for 4K recording as they are specifically designed and built for high intensity recording devices such as Dash Cameras. For more information on recommended and compatible MicroSD Card, please visit here.
MiVue™ PRO 4K DC unit
Internal Rear Camera
8Mtr Rear Camera Connection Cable
64GB endurance microSD
Vehicle Power Adapter
3M Sticker Windshield Mount
Electrostatic Window Film
- Switching vehicles? The Navman Mini Rear Camera mount attaches to your vehicles rear window with 3M double sided tape. Simply line up the markings, slide out the Navman mini rear camera to replace the mount or remove along with the...Learn MoreRRP $29.95